- Enhanced Reliability: The smaller aspects ratios and the high-quality construction of microvias can increase the reliability of your board and your product. The improved performance and reliability HDI PCBs provide will lead to reduced costs and more satisfied customers.
- Cost-effective: With proper planning and manufacturing, HDI boards can be more cost-effective than other options because they require fewer raw materials due to their smaller size and the low number of layers they need.
- Faster time-to-market: Design efficiencies in HDI PCB production mean faster time-to-market. Because of the easy placement of components and vias and electrical performance, it takes a shorter amount of time to go through the design and testing process for HDI PCBs.
- Phenomenal versatility: HDI boards are ideal where weight, space, reliability, and performance are primary concerns.
- Better signal integrity: HDI incorporates via-in-pad and blind via technology. This helps in placing the components closer to each other which cuts down the signal path length. The HDI technology removes via stubs and therefore reduces reflections of signal and thus improving signal quality. It therefore remarkably improves signal integrity due to shorter signal paths.
High-density interconnect (HDI) PCBs are printed circuit boards with a higher wiring density per unit area than conventional printed circuit boards. HDI PCBs have finer spaces and lines, minor vias and capture pads and higher connection pad density. It is helpful in enhancing electrical performance and reduction in weight and size of the equipment. HDI PCB is the better option for high-layer count and costly laminated boards.
Kingford is one of the most experienced HDI PCB manufacturers in China, providing the best quality printed circuit boards with wide variety of design characteristics to suit all your project needs. we can supply printed circuit boards up to 24 layers, and copper weight up to 10oz. For HDI PCBs with blind and buried vias, custom quoting is required; you can do so by emailing your requirements and/or Gerber files to firstname.lastname@example.org.Get Started Today >>